In This Section:
Latest Rosen College News
- First-Generation Knightro »
- Rosen Graduate’s Resilience Puts Her on Path to Become Pioneer in eSports Events »
- Travelocity.com Founder to Speak at Rosen College »
- 10 Knights Honored, People To Watch »
- $500 Million IGNITE Campaign to Benefit Students, Faculty and Community »
Rosen College is committed to providing the media with the latest in hospitality- and tourism-related news & research, and invites journalists to connect with our world-class faculty for insightful views on global industry developments and trends.
Assistant Director of Public Relations
Rosen College of Hospitality Management
Reporters looking for Rosen College experts or stories can call or email the Rosen College media contact listed above or the News & Information office at 407-823-5007. Reporters may also check the Rosen College Areas of Expertise webpage. News & Information has a dedicated line for media working on breaking news or after hours. To reach staff immediately during these situations, media must call 407-823-5300.
Sign Up to Receive Press Releases & Announcements