Grab Your Passport
Immerse yourself in diverse cultures, enrich your education and cultivate your worldwide hospitality network through a variety of opportunities. Read more about the additonal programs which will allow more students to Study Abroad.
Cruise Ship Study Abroad
Learn about the cruise ship industry. Take courses during the semester at Rosen College then travel on board a cruise ship during Spring Break to see the inner workings on board. Click here for more information on Cruise Ship Study Abroad.
To apply for Study Abroad programs click on the links below. See what students have to say about Study Abroad and Internship opportunities!
Hospitality Exchange Programs
Increase global employment options and earn credit toward your degree by spending a semester overseas with one of our partner institutions:
- Breda, Netherlands – Breda University of Applied Sciences (NHTV)
- Bournemouth, U.K. – Bournemouth University
(View two PowerPoint presentations about the program here and here.)
- Canberra, Australia – University of Canberra
- Gold Coast, Australia – Griffith University
- Guildford, U.K. – University of Surrey, Guildford, U.K. (Currently no active application cycles for this program)
- Hong Kong SAR, China – Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Innsbruck, Austria – Management Center Innsbruck (MCI)
- Vienna, Austria – MODUL University Vienna
- NEW: Salzburg, Austria – Salzburg University (Application Deadline for Spring 2018 is 6-30-17)
- NEW: Seoul, South Korea – Sejong University (Available deadline for Spring 2018 is 6-30-17)
- NEW: Shanghai, China – FUDAN University (Application deadline for Spring 2018 is 6-30-17)
- NEW: Sun Yat- sen University (SYSU) – Guangzhou/Zhuhai, China (Application deadline for Spring 2018 is 6-30-17)
- NEW: Yamaguchi, Japan – Yamaguchi University (Application deadline for Spring 2018 is 6-30-17)
Short Term Programs
Expand your horizons while earning credit through select Rosen College courses that feature a UCF classroom component coupled with travel to Europe and Asia during the summer semester.
- A Taste of Europe – Summer A 2017 Faculty-led Program, May 20-June 5, 2017: Florence, Italy; Lucerne, Switzerland; Milan, Italy; Munich, Germany; Salzburg, Austria; Vienna, Austria. Our students have completed their tasting tour of Europe.
- Exploring Events in Europe– Summer B 2017 Faculty-led Program, July 10-July 25, 2017: Florence, Italy; Milan, Italy; Salzburg, Austria; Venice, Italy; Vienna, Austria. This program has reached maximum capacity for Summer B 2017 and is closed to application at this time.
- Exploring China: Places, Culture and Cuisines – Summer A 2017 Faculty-led Program, June 3- June 24, 2017, Beijing, Hanghzhou, Shanghai, , Suzhou, Xi’an China. Our students have finished exploring China. See photos from the trip here.
- UCF in Japan: Ultimate Kaiseki Cuisine and Culinary Culture- Summer B 2017 Faculty-led Program, July 7- July 24, 2017, Hokkaido, Japan; Miyagi, Japan; Tokyo, Japan; Utsunomiya-shi, Japan The application cycle for this program is not active.