Grab Your Passport
Immerse yourself in diverse cultures, enrich your education and cultivate your worldwide hospitality network through a variety of opportunities.
Study Abroad is not just for spring. We have fall Study Abroad too. Beginning in fall 2017, students can head to China, to Fudan University in Shanghai and Yamaguchi University in Japan for Study Abroad opportunities. To apply click on the links below. Deadline to apply for fall Study Abroad is Friday, March 31, 2017.
Hospitality Exchange Programs
Increase global employment options and earn credit toward your degree by spending a semester overseas with one of our partner institutions:
- Breda, Netherlands – Breda University of Applied Sciences (NHTV)
- Bournemouth, U.K. – Bournemouth University
(View two PowerPoint presentations about the program here and here.)
- Canberra, Australia – University of Canberra
- Guildford, U.K. – University of Surrey, Guildford, U.K.
- Hong Kong SAR, China – Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Innsbruck, Austria – Management Center Innsbruck (MCI)
- Vienna, Austria – MODUL University Vienna
- Shanghai, China – Fudan University
- Yamaguchi, Japan – Yamaguchi University
Short Term Programs
Expand your horizons while earning credit through select Rosen College courses that feature a UCF classroom component coupled with travel to Europe and Asia during the summer semester.
- A Taste of Europe – Summer A 2017 Faculty-led Program, May 20-June 5, 2017: Florence, Italy; Lucerne, Switzerland; Milan, Italy; Munich, Germany; Salzburg, Austria; Vienna, Austria. This program has reached maximum capacity for Summer B 2017 and is closed to application at this time.
- Exploring Events in Europe– Summer B 2017 Faculty-led Program, July 10-July 25, 2017: Florence, Italy; Milan, Italy; Salzburg, Austria; Venice, Italy; Vienna, Austria. This program has reached maximum capacity for Summer B 2017 and is closed to application at this time.
- Exploring China: Places, Culture and Cuisines – Summer A 2017 Faculty-led Program, June 3- June 24, 2017, Beijing, Hanghzhou, Shanghai, , Suzhou, Xi’an China Application deadline: February 9, Commitment deadline: February 16
- UCF in Japan: Ultimate Kaiseki Cuisine and Culinary Culture- Summer B 2017 Faculty-led Program, July 7- July 24, 2017, Hokkaido, Japan; Miyagi, Japan; Tokyo, Japan; Utsunomiya-shi, Japan Application deadline: February 9, Commitment deadline: February 16