Visit Our Campus
We invite you to explore our Mediterranean-inspired, resort-style campus during a campus tour, held on Mondays and Fridays at 1 p.m., excluding holidays. Your hour-long visit will include an information session with an Admissions representative, a tour of our 159,000-square-foot facility. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Schedule your tour here.
High school, middle school and community groups are also invited to tour our campus. Group tours are conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, but must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. To schedule a group tour, please contact us at email@example.com or 407.903.8166.
UCF and Rosen College of Hospitality Management will be closed on the following holidays*:
- Friday, November 10, 2017, in observance of Veterans’ Day
- Thursday, November 23, 2017, and Friday, November 24, 2017, in observance of Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25, 2017, in observance of Christmas
- Tuesday, December 26, 2017 through Friday, December 29, 2017 for winter break
- Monday, January 1, 2018, in observance of New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 15, 2018, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
*The Undergraduate Admissions Office at the UCF Rosen College campus will reopen at 9 a.m. the following business day after being closed for the posted holidays.
The UCF Undergraduate Admissions Office hosts Open House events each year for prospective students. Our next event will be held on Friday, February 16, 2018. Get more information about our Open House events.
Individual reservations are encouraged, but not yet. Check back later when the link to Register will be available for our Friday, February 16, 2018, Rosen College Open House.