Every contribution to the Rosen College makes a difference.
Funds are used to award talented students and distinguished faculty, modernize labs and classrooms, conduct groundbreaking research, connect our programs to the community and more.
Payment plans are available and many employers sponsor matching gift programs. Gifts to the Rosen College may be tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. Consult your tax professional for more information.
Support Rosen College:
- Fund student scholarships and fellowships
- Finance faculty appointments
- Enhance academic programs
- Create and expand educational facilities
- Invest in student and faculty research
Types of Gifts:
Take a look at our funding opportunities to determine how your giving priorities best fit our needs. Additionally, the Rosen campus is an ideal setting to showcase the name of a company, organization or individual.
To find out more about supporting the Rosen College and various types of gifts, contact Lori Cosmides.
President’s Circle Donor List, FY June 30, 2011
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute
- Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
- Balfour Concord
- Banfi Vintners Foundation
- Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
- Disney Worldwide Services, Inc.
- ETC of Central Florida, Inc.
- First Watch Restaurants, Inc.
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- GES Exposition Services
- Godwin’s Gatorland, Inc.
- The Golden Corral Charitable Fund
- Gymflex Fitness, LLC
- The Langford Family Foundation
- Donald C. Moore
- National Association of Catering Executives
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc.
- Premier Beverage Company, LLC
- Premiere Shows, Inc.
- Robins & Morton
- Hadley P. Schaefer
- Silversea Cruises LTD.
- SKAL International Orlando
- Smart City Holdings LLC
- The Boston Beer Company
- Universal City Development Partners
- Universal Orlando Foundation
- Visit Orlando