Off-site Overflow Parking
In order to ease parking overcrowding at UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management, beginning Monday, January 30, 2017, there is off-site overflow parking and a shuttle to transport riders to campus. The parking lot is located at Universal Blvd. and the North Concourse entrance to the Orange County Convention Center, near Tradeshow Blvd. Off-site parking users should follow the signs directing them to the small lot, just to the left of the main Convention Center North Concourse parking lot.
Here is a MAP showing the location of the off-site overflow parking. Disregard the bus icon that indicates a 27 minute trip to campus. That is for public transportation, not the shuttle. The shuttle trip will take approximately 5-10 minutes to get to campus, taking into account traffic conditions on Universal Blvd.
- Parking in the off-site overflow lot is available Monday – Thursday, during the semester.
- The off-site overflow parking is a 3-5 minute drive from UCF Rosen College. It is a 20-25 minute walk.
- Please access the parking lot from Universal Boulevard at the traffic light entrance to the North Concourse. Follow signs leading you to the left.
- Once on the North Concourse access road DO NOT go to the right or you will enter the Convention Center parking payment lanes.
- You do not have to pay to park in the UCF Rosen College off-site overflow parking lot.
- There is a small building in the lot, however it is not a shelter for riders. The shuttle bus will wait for riders near the building.
- Please allow for extra time to accommodate for off-site parking.
The shuttle schedule is as follows:
From the Convention Center to UCF Rosen College
- 8:40 a.m
- 9:50 a.m.
- 11:40 a.m.
- 1:10 p.m.
From UCF Rosen College to the Convention Center
- 10:45 a.m.
- 12:10 p.m.
- 1:40 p.m
*If large groups are waiting to board the shuttle it will depart every 15 minutes between the posted times.
Please bear with us as we work to accommodate our growing student population. We are all hospitality professionals. The culture is about kindness. Here at Rosen our three Pillars are Service, Professionalism and Leadership. Kindness is essential to all three. Thank you for your patience and understanding.