To develop future generations of global hospitality and tourism leaders representing all industry segments in the hospitality capital of the world, through innovative academic programs, cutting-edge research and strong industry and community partnerships.
To be recognized as the leader in hospitality and tourism education, research, scholarship and industry engagement worldwide.
Professionalism, Leadership & Service
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Restaurant & Foodservice Management
- Bachelor of Science in Event Management
- Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Hospitality Education
Orlando is the premier learning laboratory for the hospitality and tourism industry. Our campus is conveniently located within minutes from:
- Walt Disney World Resort®, Sea World® Adventure Park, Universal Orlando Resort® and more
- Top hotels and restaurants on International Drive
- The Orange County Convention Center
- The Orlando International Airport
Our state-of-the-art facility includes:
- 159,000 sq. ft. educational building
- 22 classrooms
- Foodservice laboratories
- Training dining room
- Wine/beer demonstration laboratory
- Bar laboratory
- Computer laboratories
- 85 faculty and administrative offices
- Performing arts auditorium
- Fitness center
- Executive development center
- Student organization offices
- On-site campus housing
1983: Established as a department within UCF’s College of Business Administration, currently the second largest university in the United States.
2000: Elevated to the status of an autonomous school and renamed the Rosen School of Hospitality Management following an $18.2 million donation by hotelier Harris Rosen.
2004: Opened the Universal Blvd. campus on January 5, 2004. The $28.1 million state-of-the-art project is the largest, most advanced facility ever built for hospitality management education in the United States. On May 13, 2004, the name was changed to the Rosen College of Hospitality Management.