- Tourism’s potential to benefit Ecuador’s poor: The 2018 Thea Sinclair Award
- The Wine Tourist: Motivations, satisfaction and behavioral outcomes
- Out with the old in with the new: Education in the hospitality industry, An interview with Sebastian Bazin, CEO of Accor
- Rosen College hosts four important journals in the hospitality & tourism field
- Help yourself: Are self-service technologies doing enough to elicit a positive response from consumers?
- Climate change and tourist destinations: Florida’s case
- Shopping around: Can good corporate social responsibility lead to positive service recoveries
- The role of hospitality service quality in third places for the elderly
- Holiday research: How academia is informing destination marketing organization, An interview with Misty Johantgen, Chief Operating Officer of Experience Kissimmee
- Dick Pope Sr. Institute for Tourism Studies
- How effective are virtual reality experiences as destination marketing tools?
- Sweet home Alabama: A great place to visit?
- What makes them share: Generation Y, electronic word of mouth and brand success
- Florida’s food truck industry: Tackling the food safety challenges and health risks
- UCF’s Rosen College ranks among world’s top 5 again