Note: All short-term Summer 2021 Study Abroad programs have been cancelled.
Notice of Summer and Fall 2021 Partner Program Application Acceptance Deadline Extension
UCF Abroad has extended the application acceptance deadline for all Summer and Fall 2021 partner programs from February 15 to March 15. The purpose of this deadline extension is to grant students more time to consider their best program options and to more thoroughly prepare for their time overseas. All applicants are advised to make note of the following important considerations:
1) Although UCF Abroad is extending our own application deadline, partner organizations will also have their own deadlines that should be taken into consideration. Students should confirm the application deadline with the partner sponsoring the program as well.
2) All students are encouraged to remain flexible with their study abroad plans. Due to ongoing uncertainty created by the Covid-19 pandemic, program operation statuses may change unexpectedly. Students should proactively stay informed regarding their program’s cancelation and withdraw policies as well as participation deferment options.
Visit the UCF Abroad website for updates and information.
Immerse yourself in diverse cultures, enrich your education and cultivate your worldwide hospitality network through a variety of opportunities.
Scholarships are available for Study Abroad. Click HERE to learn more.
Watch this video from the Planet Hollywood Study Abroad Scholarship Winners – Summer 2019 – Study Abroad in Europe.
Read more about the additional programs which will allow more students to Study Abroad.
Study Abroad and Internship Stories
- Samantha Bonbon went way down under to Canberra, Australia
- Arianna: Takami Bridal
- Jeremiah: Japanese Shrines and Temples and Cultural Tourism
- Arlena Durant studied abroad at Hong Kong Polytechnic University (we do not own the rights to the music Arlena used in her video)
Around Europe in 16 Days: Experiencing Extraordinary Entertainment, Summer 2019
Learn more about the Japanese Shrines and Temples and Cultural Tourism Internship
A look back:
Professor Ray Eddy’s first “Exploring Entertainment, Attractions, Theme Parks & Events in Europe”, occurred July 21-August 6, 2018 . Students traveled to Switzerland, France, England and Scotland. See the student perspective of this Study Abroad from Gabrielle “Gabby” Reiff . Look for a recap of this Study Abroad trip HERE.
Hospitality Exchange Programs
Plan ahead for an education overseas. Increase global employment options and earn credit toward your degree by spending a semester overseas with one of our partner institutions:
- Beijing, China – Beijing International Studies University
- Bournemouth, U.K. – Bournemouth University
- Breda, Netherlands – Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Canberra, Australia – University of Canberra
- Dublin, Ireland – Dublin Institute of Technology
- Gold Coast, Australia – Griffith University
- Guildford, U.K. – University of Surrey, Guildford, U.K.
- Hangzhou, China – Zhejiang University
- Hirakata, Japan – Kansai Gaidai University
- Hong Kong SAR, China – Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Innsbruck, Austria – Management Center Innsbruck (MCI)
- Lisbon, Portugal – Hospitality Exchange at Universidade Europeia
- Lyon, France – Hospitality Exchange at Institut Paul Bocuse
- Milan, Italy – IULM University of Milan
- Salzburg, Austria – Salzburg University
- Seoul, South Korea – Sejong University
- Shanghai, China – FUDAN University
- Toshima, Tokyo Japan – Rikkyo University
- Vienna, Austria – MODUL University Vienna
- Yamaguchi, Japan – Yamaguchi University
- Zhuhai, China – Sun Yat- sen University (SYSU)
For details, applications, scholarships and more, visit the Office of International Studies or contact Fazal Jameer at UCF Rosen College by emailing Fazal.Jameer@ucf.edu. You may also visit Mr. Jameer in the Student Services suite at UCF Rosen College in Room 201C.
International Students, please contact UCF Global for immigration advising needs by clicking HERE for more information.