Grab Your Passport
Immerse yourself in diverse cultures, enrich your education and cultivate your worldwide hospitality network through a variety of opportunities.
Study Abroad has added a new program in Salzburg, Austria. To apply for this and other Study Abroad programs click on the links below. Deadline to apply for fall Study Abroad, except Guilford, UK, has been extended to Thursday, June 15, 2017.
Hospitality Exchange Programs
Increase global employment options and earn credit toward your degree by spending a semester overseas with one of our partner institutions:
- Breda, Netherlands – Breda University of Applied Sciences (NHTV)
- Bournemouth, U.K. – Bournemouth University
(View two PowerPoint presentations about the program here and here.)
- Canberra, Australia – University of Canberra
- Gold Coast, Australia – Griffith University
- Guildford, U.K. – University of Surrey, Guildford, U.K. (Currently no active application cycles for this program)
- Hong Kong SAR, China – Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Innsbruck, Austria – Management Center Innsbruck (MCI)
- Vienna, Austria – MODUL University Vienna
- NEW: Salzburg, Austria – Salzburg University (Application Deadline 6-15-17)
- NEW: Seoul, South Korea – Sejong University (Available for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018)
- Shanghai, China – Fudan University (Fall Study Abroad deadline has passed. Application deadline for Spring 2018 is 6-15-17)
- Yamaguchi, Japan – Yamaguchi University
Short Term Programs
Expand your horizons while earning credit through select Rosen College courses that feature a UCF classroom component coupled with travel to Europe and Asia during the summer semester.
- A Taste of Europe – Summer A 2017 Faculty-led Program, May 20-June 5, 2017: Florence, Italy; Lucerne, Switzerland; Milan, Italy; Munich, Germany; Salzburg, Austria; Vienna, Austria. This program has reached maximum capacity for Summer B 2017 and is closed to application at this time.
- Exploring Events in Europe– Summer B 2017 Faculty-led Program, July 10-July 25, 2017: Florence, Italy; Milan, Italy; Salzburg, Austria; Venice, Italy; Vienna, Austria. This program has reached maximum capacity for Summer B 2017 and is closed to application at this time.
- Exploring China: Places, Culture and Cuisines – Summer A 2017 Faculty-led Program, June 3- June 24, 2017, Beijing, Hanghzhou, Shanghai, , Suzhou, Xi’an China The application cycle for this program is not active.
- UCF in Japan: Ultimate Kaiseki Cuisine and Culinary Culture- Summer B 2017 Faculty-led Program, July 7- July 24, 2017, Hokkaido, Japan; Miyagi, Japan; Tokyo, Japan; Utsunomiya-shi, Japan The application cycle for this program is not active.