Immerse yourself in diverse cultures, enrich your education and cultivate your worldwide hospitality network through a variety of opportunities.
To apply for Study Abroad programs click on the links below. See what students have to say about Study Abroad and Internship opportunities!
Study Abroad and Internship Stories
Read more about the additional programs which will allow more students to Study Abroad.
Hospitality Exchange Programs
Plan ahead for an education overseas. Increase global employment options and earn credit toward your degree by spending a semester overseas with one of our partner institutions:
- Bournemouth, U.K. – Bournemouth University , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Breda, Netherlands – Breda University of Applied Sciences , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Canberra, Australia – University of Canberra , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Dublin, Ireland – Dublin Institute of Technology , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Gold Coast, Australia – Griffith University , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Guildford, U.K. – University of Surrey, Guildford, U.K. , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Hangzhou, China – Zhejiang University , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Hong Kong SAR, China – Hong Kong Polytechnic University , Spring 2020 Application deadline 5-15-19
- Innsbruck, Austria – Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Salzburg, Austria – Salzburg University , Spring 2020 Application deadline 5-15-19
- Seoul, South Korea – Sejong University , Spring 2020 Application deadline 5-15-19
- Shanghai, China – FUDAN University , Spring 2020 Application deadline 5-15-19
- Sun Yat- sen University (SYSU) – Guangzhou/Zhuhai, China , Spring 2019 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Toshima, Tokyo Japan – Rikkyo University , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Vienna, Austria – MODUL University Vienna , Spring 2020 Application deadline: 5-15-19
- Yamaguchi, Japan – Yamaguchi University , Spring 2020 Application deadline 5-15-19
For details, applications, scholarships and more, visit the Office of International Studies or contact Fazal Jameer at UCF Rosen College by emailing Fazal.Jameer@ucf.edu. You may also visit Mr. Jameer in the Student Services suite at UCF Rosen College in Room 201C.
International Students, please contact UCF Global for immigration advising needs by clicking HERE for more information.
Short Term Summer Study Abroad:
Summer A 2019:
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management invites you to experience a “Taste of Europe” throughout Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France! Students will learn the European approach to culinary studies, as well as gain food and beverage knowledge on a variety of specialty products – including a wide array of cheese, chocolate, wine, bread and cultural delicacies.
While abroad, students will engage with international food and beverage professionals, sample local products and participate in hands on culinary exercises. All participants are expected to remain engaged in the experience as they try new things – foods, beers and wines. Application Deadline is CLOSED. Click HERE for details.
Summer B 2019:
Come see the best entertainment and theme parks that Europe has to offer!
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management is proud to invite UCF students with the opportunity to travel through Spain, France, Germany and the Netherlands and experience extraordinary entertainment. On group excursions, students will actively participate in and interact with the events as they occur.
Planned activities include:
- Music, art, theater, dance at El Grec in Barcelona, Spain
- An entire town essentially become a performance at Puy du Fou in Les Epesses, France
- The majesty and celebration of Bastille Day in Paris, France
- Incredible theme parks – including Efteling in the Netherlands, Futuroscope in France, Phantasialand in Germany and, of course, Disneyland Paris
- Engage directly with management (at certain locations) for behind-the-scenes details and Q&A
Application Deadline is CLOSED. Click HERE for details.
A look back:
Professor Ray Eddy’s “Exploring Entertainment & Events in Europe”, occurred July 21-August 6, 2018 is Full. Students traveled to Switzerland, France, England and Scotland. See the student perspective of this Study Abroad from Gabrielle “Gabby” Reiff . Look for a recap of this Study Abroad trip HERE.
Cruise Ship Study Abroad
Details of the Spring 2019 Cruise Ship Study Abroad Coming Soon. Click Cruise Ship Study Abroad for a look back at the Spring 2018 itinerary.