Grab Your Passport
Immerse yourself in diverse cultures, enrich your education and cultivate your worldwide hospitality network through a variety of opportunities.
Short Term Programs – Summer 2018
Expand your horizons while earning credit through select Rosen College courses that feature a UCF classroom component coupled with travel to Europe and Asia during the summer semester.
Professor Ray Eddy’s “Exploring Entertainment & Events in Europe”, July 21-August 6, 2018 is Full. Students will travel to Switzerland, France, England and Scotland. This program is for students interested in experiencing European entertainment events and festivals and welcomes students in the Entertainment Management degree program as well as students majoring in other related fields. Explore the details of this Entertainment focused Study Abroad.
This Study Abroad Program is Full. Professor “Doc” Terry is taking students for “A Taste of Europe” 2018, May 21-June 6, 2018, 17 days visiting Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy and Monaco. Explore the details of the journey.
Cruise Ship Study Abroad – Spring Break 2018
The class is Full for Cruise Ship Study Abroad. Students will learn about the cruise ship industry during Spring Break. Click here for more information on Cruise Ship Study Abroad.
Study Abroad and Internship Stories
To apply for Study Abroad programs click on the links below. See what students have to say about Study Abroad and Internship opportunities!
Read more about the additional programs which will allow more students to Study Abroad.
Hospitality Exchange Programs
Find information on Study Abroad opportunities for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 HERE! Plan ahead for an education overseas. Increase global employment options and earn credit toward your degree by spending a semester overseas with one of our partner institutions:
- Breda, Netherlands – Breda University of Applied Sciences (NHTV) Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- Bournemouth, U.K. – Bournemouth University Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
(View two PowerPoint presentations about the program here and here.)
- Canberra, Australia – University of Canberra Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- Gold Coast, Australia – Griffith University Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- Guildford, U.K. – University of Surrey, Guildford, U.K. Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- Hong Kong SAR, China – Hong Kong Polytechnic University Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- Innsbruck, Austria – Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- Vienna, Austria – MODUL University Vienna Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- NEW: Salzburg, Austria – Salzburg University Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- NEW: Seoul, South Korea – Sejong University Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- NEW: Shanghai, China – FUDAN University Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- NEW: Sun Yat- sen University (SYSU) – Guangzhou/Zhuhai, China Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
- NEW: Yamaguchi, Japan – Yamaguchi University Spring 2019 Application deadline: 3-31-18
UCF Global – International Student & Scholar Services hosts regular immigration advising hours at UCF Rosen College. UCF Global Immigration Advisor, Maria Davydova, will be on campus every other Thursday afternoon, in the UCF Global Office Cubicle in Room 204 from 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m., to assist F-1 international students with your immigration advising needs.
Immigration Advising Schedule for Spring 2018
- February 22
- March 8
- March 22
- April 5
- April 19
- May 3
Students with immigration advising needs are still welcome to come to the main campus to meet with immigration advisors at UCF Global.