UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management is a true innovator in hospitality education, offering six academic degrees, including the only Event Management degree of its kind, as well as the only standalone doctoral program in Hospitality Management in the state of Florida.
Our degree programs give you the professional business foundations for a leading edge over the competition. Choose the undergraduate or graduate program that fits your career goals. Academic minors are a valuable supplement to degree programs in a variety of fields. We offer a comprehensive list of courses that cover the entire spectrum of the hospitality industry; from theme parks and attractions to lodging operations and event planning to beer, wine and spirits management.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Event Management
- Bachelor of Science in Restaurant & Foodservice Management
- Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Management
- Bachelor of Science in Senior Living Management (New for fall 2019)
- Hospitality Management
- Event Management
*Effective for the 2015-2016 academic year, all students (except UCF Rosen College majors) are eligible for these minors.
Take a look at the Graduate Degree Programs brochure!
- Master of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Ph.D. in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Destination Marketing & Management
- Graduate Certificate in Event Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Technologies Graduate Certificate