UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management offers three Master’s degree programs and one Ph.D. program. We offer courses to enhance your professional portfolio and expand your knowledge. In addition to the advanced degree programs, we also offer certificate programs, which are open to non-degree seeking students. View the graduate programs brochure and FAQs by clicking on the buttons below.
- MS in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- MS, in Themed Experience (New for Fall 2021, jointly with College of Arts and Humanities)
- MS in Travel Technology and Analytics
- Ph.D. in Hospitality Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Technologies Graduate Certificate
- Destination Marketing & Management Graduate Certificate
- Event Management Graduate Certificate
- Online Master of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Online Graduate Certificate in Destination Marketing & Management
- Online Graduate Certificate in Event Management
- Online Graduate Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism Technologies
Visit the College of Graduate Studies website for answers to frequently asked questions.
For additional Master’s program assistance, please contact Ms. Kathy Henry at 407.903.8024 or Kathy.Henry@ucf.edu, Ms. Ricarya Jackson at 407.903.8196 or Ricarya.Jackson@ucf.edu or Dr. David Kwun at 407.903.8190 or David.Kwun@ucf.edu.
For additional Ph.D. program assistance, please contact Ms. Kathy Henry at 407.903.8024 or Kathy.Henry@ucf.edu, Ms. Ricarya Jackson at 407.903.8196 or Ricarya.Jackson@ucf.edu or Dr. Murat Hancer at 407.903.8043 or Murat.Hancer@ucf.edu.