Your Health is Our Focus
We proudly provide quality outpatient clinical care and services for the health of our students. Receive a full range of benefits including:
- General medicine
- Physicals/Well-woman exams
- In-house labs
- Pharmacy services
- Immunization services
- Disease management
- Allergy injections
- Access to Weight Watchers
- CPR & First Aid certification
- Fitness events
- Health & benefits fairs
- Wellness & nutrition
- Mondays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Tuesdays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesdays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Thursdays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Fridays 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
*Please check email and social media for unscheduled closings of the Rosen College Clinic
UCF, Rosen College of Hospitality Management and the Rosen College Clinic will be closed on the following days:
- Thursday, July 4, 2019, in observance of Independence Day
- Thursday, August 29, 2019, UCF and the Rosen College campus will close at 2 p.m. for UCF Football Game Day Operations.
- Monday, September 2, 2019, in observance of Labor Day
- Monday, November 11, 2019, in observance of Veterans’ Day
- Thursday, November 28, 2019, in observance of Thanksgiving and Friday, November 29, 2019, the day after Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019, Christmas Day
Contact our Health Professionals
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, Sandra Weisstein, MSN, FNP-BC, 407.996.4560
- 24 hour Nurse Line, 855.245.8395
The Rosen College Clinic is located in our Student Housing Building 905, Room 112, and access is available through the Housing Community Office. Walk-ins are accepted, and appointments can be made by calling 407.996.4560. Our Nurse Practitioner is available at the RCC during regular operating hours.
We encourage all Rosen College of Hospitality Management students to pre-register with the Rosen College Clinic (RCC). Pre-registration can be done during operating hours at the RCC Building 905, Room 112.
Additionally, students may be referred to the Rosen Medical Center located at 7656 International Drive, about three miles from the UCF Rosen College campus. If this becomes necessary, a car service, to the Medical Center will be made available at no cost to student. The Medical Center is open Monday through Friday.
The nurse hot line, 855.245.8395, is available to all Rosen College Students 24 hours a day. In the event of a medical emergency, call 911.
Rosen College Cares
We are committed to excellent, affordable, confidential and compassionate services. The UCF Health Fee covers free doctor visits for Rosen students; however, additional charges may apply to tests, prescriptions and other procedures. The UCF Health Center is an additional medical option.