Take Your Skills
to the Next Level
Ready to take the next step in your career? Do it on your own terms with a master’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management from UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management. Complete your degree either fully online or face-to-face, or customize it through a mix of both to fit your schedule and budget.
Join us for an information session to learn more about Rosen College’s Graduate Degrees, Masters and Ph.D. Register Today.
Please mark your calendars for the Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 Graduate Degree Information and Orientation sessions:
- Monday, April 29, 2019 – Graduate Degree Info Session, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. 102R
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 – Summer Grad Orientation, 3 p.m.-5 p.m. 102R
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019 – Ph.D. Orientation, 2 p.m.-4 p.m. 102R
- Wednesday, August 21,2019 – Fall Graduate Orientation, 3 p.m.-5 p.m. 102R
- Monday, October 7, 2019 – Graduate Degree Info Session, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. 102R
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 – Graduate Degree Info Session, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. 102R
A Graduate Degree Information session will be held:
- Monday, April 29, 2019, 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 7, 2019, 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 6:00 p.m.
Apply to Rosen College Today
For more information on our graduate programs, please click below:
Visit Our Campus
If you’re unable to attend one of our many information sessions in the fall and spring semesters, we invite you to explore our Mediterranean-inspired, resort-style campus during a campus tour, held on Mondays and Fridays at 1 p.m., excluding holidays. Although primarily for undergraduate students, your hour-long visit will include an information session with an Undergraduate Admissions representative, a tour of our 159,000-square-foot facility, plus the Rosen Campus Apartment community. Reservations are strongly encouraged. To schedule your tour, please click here.
We encourage you to schedule a meeting with the Graduate Programs Director or Graduate Programs Coordinator before or after your campus tour. Please contact us at Alan.Fyall@ucf.edu or Kathy.Henry@ucf.edu to coordinate a meeting with your selected tour date.