Recruit at UCF’s Rosen College and find qualified candidates with exceptional hospitality training. Our students intern with many of the area’s leading hospitality employers and graduate with valuable industry experience.
- KnightLink is our interactive database that allows employers to connect with UCF students and alumni. You can post your full-time opportunities and review resumes all on this this convenient platform. Please take a moment to register at https://ucf-csm.symplicity.com. For more information about how to create an account, please reference these instructions.
- Recruit and interview students and alumni on campus.
- Recruit students through courtyard tabling and/or information sessions.
To connect with Career Services, please contact Tiffany Alexander at 407-903-8077 or email@example.com.
Career Services, in conjunction with Experiential Learning, helps you put your best foot forward. We offer self-assessment instruments, print and online resources for career research, resume and cover letter assistance, interview coaching and networking advice.
Explore and Grow
Discover ideal careers based on your interests, skills and personality, through the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Inventory®. Register for the Career Fair, career development workshops held at the Rosen College or participate in workshops offered on the main campus.
Rosen Career Services now uses KnightLink to document your Career Services appointments or drop-ins. Prior to your career counseling appointment, you are required to have an active KnightLink account. To register for a KnightLink account, visit ucf-csm.symplicity.com. Your KnightLink account will be verified at the start of your appointment.
To schedule an appointment for self-assessment, resume critiques, career development workshops and career counseling, contact Sheila Vargas at 407-903-8073 or Sheila.Vargas@ucf.edu.
We offer career assistance with access to Knightlink, career fairs, information sessions and networking opportunities. Contact Career Services at 407-823-2361 to schedule an appointment. Alumni are also encouraged to join the Rosen College Alumni Chapter to connect with each other, our college and the industry.
Career Guides & Tools
Jump start your career planning with our resources:
- Rosen Career Services Workshops: Spring 2016 Schedule
- Career Development Checklist
- New Career Guide
- Networking Strategies
- Writing an Effective Resume and Cover Letter
- Preparing for our Career Fair
- Interview Guide
Visit Career Services
Our career professionals are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., in the Student Services Suite on the UCF Rosen College campus.