Looking for a new career adventure? There is room for you here!
Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando has launched the first ever “Loews Hotel Progressive Internship” specifically for students who want to go into Hotel Operations. The program kicked off in spring 2023 and is offered to current students only with at least two semesters remaining at UCF Rosen College. The program will continue in fall 2023. We have SIX spots available for this 2-semester internship, and we are recruiting now to fill those spots.
Below are the application details on the program. Scroll down the page for how the internship progresses.
- Applications accepted from July 10, 2023 – August 6, 2023
- The deadline to apply is Sunday, August 6, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
- Send resume and cover letter to Cynthia.Mejia@ucf.edu
- Resumes reviewed August 7-13, 2023
- First-round telephone interviews August 7-13, 2023
- Second-round in-person interviews August 14-18, 2023
- Announcement of accepted applicants August 21-24, 2023
- Estimated start of internship – the week of September 4, 2023
You can enjoy the employee benefits such as free access to Universal Orlando Parks, SeaWorld, and Busch Garden, complimentary Universal tickets for friends and family, free parking, one free meal per shift, and employee discounts in the Loews Hotels properties along with theme parks, and much more!
Yes, you can apply even if you only have two semesters left. Yes, you can apply if you currently work for Loews Hotels.
Pay is $18/hr for each semester
Join the family and launch your career. To express interest, please email your resume and cover letter to Cynthia.Mejia@ucf.edu
The deadline to apply is Sunday, August 6, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
Details of the Loews Hotels Progressive Internship:
- Semester One: 13 weeks, 260 hours, 20 hours per week. Two weeks in each department: Engineering, Housekeeping, Guest Service Contact Center, Culinary, Room Service/Pizza Delivery, Storeroom, Security
- Semester Two: 13 weeks, 260 hours, 20 hours per week. Two weeks in each department either F&B rotation or ROOMS rotation. ROOMS Rotation: Bell Service, Front Desk, Concierge, Recreation, Convention Services, Housekeeping
Join the family and launch your career. To express interest, please email your resume and cover letter to Cynthia.Mejia@ucf.edu.
The deadline to apply is Sunday, August 6, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
The Loews Hotels & Co hotels at Universal Orlando Resort include the following: