Accounting & Finance Tutoring Lab Schedule:
There are no scheduled hours for the lab during summer. Please contact your instructor if you need assistance with accounting or finance questions
Rosen College Bookstore
Buy your books, exclusive Rosen College apparel, gifts and more at our bookstore. Barnes & Noble gift cards are accepted. Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Get fit and stay fit with access to three exercise facilities. The Rosen College Fitness Center is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday – Thursdayand from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday – Sunday. The Fitness Center features cardiovascular equipment and weight machines, with showers and daily use lockers nearby. You can also enjoy the UCF Recreation and Wellness Center at the main campus. Additionally, all Rosen College students can access the YMCA Aquatic Center, less than two miles from campus, with a valid student ID and current class schedule.
Computers & Technology
Our three computer labs and library help connect students with nearly 70 computers featuring Microsoft Office, wireless Internet, access to printers and more. Labs 216 and 218 are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., with extended hours in lab 217, open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Rosen College technical support is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 407.903.8065, or you may contact the UCF Helpdesk.
- All vehicles must have a valid B (faculty), C (staff) or D (student) parking pass. Purchase parking passes here: https://parking.ucf.edu/permits/
- Day passes can be purchased from the two parking kiosks that have been installed on campus; one kiosk is located two rows from the front gate on the sidewalk that runs through the parking lot, the other kiosk is located near the housing buildings.The kiosks only take credit cards.
- $5 parking passes for the day until 5:30 p.m.
- $3 parking passes for after 5:30 p.m.
- No cost on Saturday and Sunday
- The UCF Parking pass will not allow you to access or leave the Rosen College campus through the rear gate near housing. Please enter/leave the campus through the front gates only.