Study Aboard: The Cruise Ship Industry
Docking at the Rosen College of Hospitality Management in Spring 2014
Are you looking for an elective to take next semester that will take you behind the scenes of one of the best cruise lines in the world? Study Aboard with Rosen College and Disney Cruise Line for an unforgettable classroom experience!
Learn about the various aspects of the cruise industry, including its history, operating and marketing procedures, career opportunities, ship profiles, itineraries and ports of call. Students will study by land during lectures at Rosen College and by sea during a 5-night Caribbean cruise on the Disney Wonder. They will also participate in special sessions led by Disney Cruise Line executives who will be on board to share their expertise on cruise industry-related issues and topics. This course is a Hospitality Management and Event Management elective.
Important Considerations for Interested Students:
- You must be a Rosen College degree-seeking student to register for this course.
- You must have a valid passport.
- Additional costs apply: $850 for the cruise, plus the course fee.
- The cruise will take place during Spring Break 2014.
- There are several mandatory onboard meetings/events.
How to Register:
Space is limited for this unique Study Aboard experience. For additional questions and to request admission, please contact Suzan Bunn at email@example.com or 407-903-8212.