Rosen College of Hospitality Management in Spring 2022
Learn about the various aspects of the cruise industry, including its history, operating and marketing procedures, career opportunities, ship profiles, itineraries and ports of call. Students will study by land during lectures at Rosen College and by sea during a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on Harmony of the Seas. Click HERE for ship’s itinerary. They will also participate in special sessions led by Professor Sean Bliznik and Professor Ryan Wootten who will be on board to share their expertise on cruise industry-related issues and topics. This course is a Hospitality Management, Entertainment Management and Event Management elective.
Important Considerations for Interested Students:
- You must be a Rosen College degree-seeking student to register for this course.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Students must have Junior standing.
- Students must have a valid passport.
- Payment is due the first week of class on Friday, January 14, 2022.
- The cruise will take place during Spring Break from Sunday, March 6, 2022 – Sunday, March 13, 2022.
- There are several mandatory onboard meetings/events.
How to Register:
Space is limited for this unique Study Aboard experience.
Students are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis, if they meet all the above criteria. For additional questions and to request admission, please contact Professor Sean Bliznik.