A Network of Support
The Rosen College Counseling Office provides confidential professional services to students who seek assistance with developmental and mental health-related concerns. We provide culturally sensitive counseling and other programmatic services to include:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Outreach/presentation services
Get in Touch
The UCF Counseling and Psychological Services Office, 201G, is located in the Student Services Suite, and consultations are available Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Staff clinician Mandi Bailey, MA, LMHC is in the office Monday and Tuesday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Licensed Menal Health Counselor Rich DeWalden is in the office Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please contact either Ms. Bailey or Mr. DeWalden for information. Students can also benefit from the UCF Counseling Center at the main campus.
After Hours Resources
In case of immediate emergency, CALL 911. Otherwise, choose the option that best suits your needs:
- UCF Counseling Center Crisis Line — Available nights and weekends at 407.823.2811. Press #5 to immediately connect with a mental health professional.
- Crisis Hotline of Central Florida — Available 24 hours a day at 407.425.2624.