Thank you for your interest in either the online Bachelor of Science Hospitality Management degree program or the online Bachelor of Science Lodging & Restaurant Management degree program (formerly the Restaurant & Foodservice Management degree program). Both are restricted access programs. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to a restricted access program. Before submitting the Rosen College Online Application, the following minimum admission criteria is required.
- Admission to the University of Central Florida
- Two years of industry experience
- Completion of Rosen College Application
Preference will be given to students with a 2.5 GPA or higher, 3 years of work experience and 60 credit hours of college level course work earned.
All files must be uploaded in PDF, JPEG or PNG format. Documents needed for consideration:
- Goals Statement – Please provide a one-page (500 word limit) goal statement sharing your passion for the industry, career goals and why you have chosen the online degree program option.
- Resume – Please provide a detailed resume highlighting your industry experience and include the name and title of all supervisors on your resume.
- Letters of Recommendation from Three Supervisors – Each letter of recommendation must include the supervisor’s title, company, address, telephone and email contact information. The letters can be written by current or former supervisors. The letters must be on official company letter head and have an original signature.
Please note the application deadlines:
- Fall Term- August 1st
- Spring Term- December 1st
- Summer Term- April 1st
Applications will be considered should they be submitted past the application deadline, but will not be guaranteed a decision. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.