On February 3, 2020, with the leadership of Rosen College Staff Members and the support of our Administration, Faculty, Staff and Students the Knights Pantry at Rosen College opened to provide resources for our students who are experiencing food insecurity.
The Pantry is located on campus in 101C (the door is on the right side of the Darden Auditorium lobby). The current hours of operation are Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Other times during the week are available by e-mailing email@example.com to make an appointment.
See the grand opening as featured in UCF Today!
You can also take a look at the pantry on video.
The Knights Helping Knights Pantry at Rosen College is committed to serving students by providing food to foster continued academic success and increase retention for students in need.
How to use the Knights Helping Knights Pantry @ Rosen College:
- Bring your UCF Student ID
- Current Students are limited to five (5) food items per day
- Present your ID to the Rosen Pantry Volunteers
- Shop for your five (5) items
- Place items on scale to be weighed
- Checkout with volunteer
Knights Helping Knights Pantry @ Rosen College FAQs:
- Who can utilize the Pantry? The Knights Pantry at Rosen College is here to help students in need. Current students just need to show a valid UCF Students ID to use the pantry.
- Are there limits on what students can take? Students are permitted up to five (5) food items per day.
- Do Students have to apply or pay to use the Pantry? No. Students can stop by during pantry hours, Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment if there is a need on another day.
- Who runs the Knights Helping Knights Pantry @ Rosen College? This pantry location is managed by Rosen College staff and faculty members with the help of student volunteers. The location is an extension of the Knights Helping Knights Pantry at UCF main campus and is a partnership with the original location.
- What are the Pantry hours? The Pantry hours are Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or e-mail email@example.com to make an appointment if there is a need on another day.
- Where is the Knights Helping Knights Pantry @ Rosen College located? The pantry is in Room 101C, accessible through the foyer of the Darden Auditorium lobby.
You can help keep the shelves stocked by donating food items and now you have the option to make a financial contribution through the UCF Foundation. Visit https://www.ucffoundation.org/givetorosen and select RCHM Knights Pantry in the drop down menu. Your donations will go to support the food pantry on this campus and Rosen College students. This link can also be shared with your network if you know someone that would like to support our efforts to make sure students don’t have to choose between food and textbooks.
Click HERE to learn more about Getting Involved.
Click HERE for Additional Resources to help students.
Click HERE for Knight-cipes, 5 Ingredient Recipes