Industry & Employers
The application deadline for the Rosen College Fall 2018 Career Fair
has ended. Ninety-six employers will be participating in this year’s
event. Our students are excited for the opportunities to network
and apply for internships, part-time and full-time positions on
November 8, 2018 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Here are the employers participating in the Career Fair Fall 2018:
- 4R Restaurant Group
- American Cruise Lines
- American Queen Steamboat Company
- Aspen Square Management
- Auberge Resorts
- Auro Hotels
- Baggage Airlines Guest Services (BAGS)
- Belmond Charleston Place
- Bluegreen Vacations
- Bowlero Corp
- Caribe Royale Resort
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Castlerock Asset Management LLC
- Celebration Restaurant Group
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Crestline Hotels & Resorts
- Cullasaja Club
- Darden Restaurants
- The Dollywood Company
- Doubletree by Hilton at SeaWorld
- Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
- Drury Hotels
- Driftwood Hospitality LLC
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Exploria Resorts
- F&G Hospitality Consulting Inc.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- HarborChase of Dr. Phillips
- Hello! Florida Destination Management
- Hillstone Restaurant Group
- Hilton Grand Vacations
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Isleworth Golf & Country Club
- J. Alexander’s Restaurants
- Jason’s Deli
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa
- Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants
- Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando
- Manor Vail Lodge
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando
- Marriott International
- Marriott International
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide – Marketing and Sales
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide – Resort Operations
- Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
- MGM Resorts International
- Miller’s Ale House
- Mina Group
- National Corporate Housing
- Ocean House Management
- Ocean Reef Club
- Old Edwards Hospitality
- Opal Sands Resort
- OTO Development
- Paramount Hospitality Management
- Patina Restaurant Group
- Peachtree Hospitality Management
- Pinstripes, Inc.
- Pita Hut Enterprises, Inc.
- Puff ‘n Stuff Catering and Events
- Raglan Road Irish Pub
- Red Lobster
- Republic National Distributing Company
- Resort Hospitality Solutions
- Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- Sheraton Jacksonville
- Shooters World
- Sliders Seaside Grill, Inc
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
- StaySky Hotels & Resorts
- Sweet Tomatoes
- Tavistock Restaurant Collection
- The Breakers, Palm Beach
- The Walt Disney Company
- Tijuana Flats Restaurants
- United Airlines
- United States Tennis Association
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Venice Pier Group
- Visit Orlando
- Vistana Signature Experiences
- Waffle House
- Wawa, Inc.
- Westmont Hospitality Group – ESD
- White Lodging
- Wyndham Destinations
We look forward to your participation in the fair and your continued support of
the UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management.
For additional information please contact:
Bradley Loomis, Career Development Coordinator, Badley.Loomis@ucf.edu
There is a NEW CAREER FAIR PLUS APP. Please uninstall the old Career Fair Plus App and download the new one for use at Career Fair Spring 2018.
Android App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.careerfairplus.cf_plus
Once downloaded, search for UCF and install.
Rosen College is proud to partner with employers and organizations to prepare the future leaders of the hospitality industry. Please take a moment to review the various ways we can work together and connect you with our outstanding students.
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities:
If you are an employer and would like to post positions for UCF Rosen College students, please use our new system Handshake to do so.
Handshake Recruitment Database
- Handshake – a modern platform for college recruiting. Handshake is our interactive database that allows employers to connect with UCF students and alumni. You can post your full-time and/or part time positions. We ask that you create an account in our new system! Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes.
- Review and accept or decline our terms and conditions.
- Click this link. This will automatically generate an approval connection request for us!
- Log into Handshake or click Sign up for an Account.
Want more information or guidance on the system? Visit Handshake’s Employer Site.
Once positions are posted, Career Services advertises them to students, graduates, and alumni through a weekly newsletter.
Advertise Internship Opportunities to Rosen College students:
Employers are able to reach Rosen College students with internship-eligible positions by submitting an internship opportunity by clicking HERE. Please note that all internship eligible positions must offer a Minimum of 256 hours per semester of hospitality experience to our students while compensating the student intern at least $8.05/hour. Please do not hesitate to contact Jessica Wickey or David Wixted with any questions.
Would you like to participate in our bi-annual Career Fair?
The UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management hosts two hospitality specific career fairs each year, in the fall and spring. Our next Career Fair will be on Thursday, November 8, 2018. If you would like to sign up to receive announcements regarding the career fairs and updates from UCF Rosen College please click here.
Are you looking to recruit at Rosen College?
We allow hospitality employer partners to hold recruitment tables in the Rosen College Courtyard throughout each academic semester, depending on availability. To schedule a recruitment table, please email Sheila.Perez@ucf.edu.
Connect with UCF Career Services at Rosen College
For additional questions or information, please contact Sheila Perez at Sheila.Perez@ucf.edu.
Would you like to learn more about supporting hospitality management education through scholarships or academic initiatives?