Cost & Financial Aid
Remember to scroll down the page to review all opportunities for Financial Assistance and Scholarships.
Fund Your College Education
Students can receive financial assistance through scholarships, grants, loans, fellowships and assistantships. Full details and application information are available through the Office of Student Financial Assistance. For information on fellowships and assistantships, please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website. Information on scholarships for hospitality students is listed below.
Financial Aid Services at the Rosen College of Hospitality Management will only be available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the first three (3) weeks of each academic semester and during the early registration period for each academic term, unless otherwise noted.
Financial Aid will be on campus on the following dates in 2018. You can find the adviser in room indicated, unless otherwise noted:
- Thursday: July 5, 2018, Room 102I, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Students are encouraged to contact the main campus Office of Student Financial Assistance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. The office is committed to responding on a timely basis. Additional information is available on the Office of Student Financial Assistance website at www.finaid.ucf.edu .
Rosen College Scholarship Opportunities
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic criteria as well as any combination of financial need, campus/community activities, leadership positions and work experience. The Internal Rosen College Scholarships for 2017-18 have been awarded. Please watch your emails and check this page for announcements of other scholarships.
UCF Scholarship Opportunities
- Scholarship and Financial Aid opportunities can be found HERE!
External Scholarship Opportunities
- Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship ( You don’t have to be a law student to apply): Deadline to apply is Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- James Brock Scholarship: Deadline to apply is Friday, July, 27, 2018. Applicants notified of award status by Friday, September 21, 2018
In order to be eligible for the James Brock scholarship the applicant must:
- Be enrolled at Daytona State College, Florida International University, Florida State University, or University of Central Florida
- Be entering or continuing in a culinary or hospitality post-secondary program — Fall 2018 term
- Return a copy of OFFICIAL transcript to FRLAEF by application deadline
The scholarship amount is based on investment returns and award amounts fluctuate from year to year. The typical scholarship range is $1,000 — $2,500. This is a one-time, non-renewable award.
- NEWH offers numerous scholarships for hospitality and tourism students. Please check the website. http://newh.org/available-scholarships for more information. Deadlines vary. Also check the NEWH Chapter scholarships. The Sunshine Chapter here is Florida offers a scholarship: http://newh.org/chapter-scholarships/
- Choose Restaurants: https://chooserestaurants.org/Programs-and-Scholarships/Undergraduate-Scholarships
- Undergraduate Student Scholarship opportunity – $2500-$10,000. All scholarship applicants must be:
- A citizen or lawful permanent resident1 of the United States of America and its territories.
- Enrolled or accepted as a full time or substantial part-time student at an accredited post-secondary institution, college, or university for the upcoming academic year
- Majoring in a restaurant or foodservice-related program
- Plan to be enrolled for at least two consecutive terms
- Unrelated to any employees or family members of the National Restaurant Association, National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, any state restaurant association