Cost & Financial Aid
Remember to scroll down the page to review all opportunities for Financial Assistance and Scholarships.
Fund Your College Education
Students can receive financial assistance through scholarships, grants, loans, fellowships and assistantships. Full details and application information are available through the Office of Student Financial Assistance. For information on fellowships and assistantships, please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website. Information on scholarships for hospitality students is listed below.
Financial Aid Services at the Rosen College of Hospitality Management will only be available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the first three (3) weeks of each academic semester and during the early registration period for each academic term, unless otherwise noted.
Students are encouraged to contact the main campus Office of Student Financial Assistance via email at email@example.com for assistance. The office is committed to responding on a timely basis. Additional information is available on the Office of Student Financial Assistance website at www.finaid.ucf.edu .
Rosen College Scholarship Opportunities
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic criteria as well as any combination of financial need, campus/community activities, leadership positions and work experience.
The Scholarship Committee is ready to accept your application for the RCHM Scholarships of the 2018-2019 Academic Year. More than $325,000 of scholarships was awarded in the previous (2017-2018) Academic Year. All Rosen College students who are enrolled with nine (9) semester hours or more in the fall and spring semesters of the 2018-2019 are eligible. Senior students who are graduating at the end of the 2018 may also apply All applications will be considered seriously based on the criteria of academic performance, industry experience, and philanthropic activities.
The following is the list of application requirements. All material must be submitted as specified.
You may need an Unofficial Transcript for this.
Here is the online application: https://ucfrchm.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8JrPfk7Aq612BcF
- Submit a hard copy of your Unofficial Transcript to Dr. Jung’s office (#255). This can be obtained at the Student Service Center, RCHM 201. Please do not submit this electronically. This is NOT a Degree Audit report. A Degree Audit Report will not be accepted.
- Submit your resume & essay in one WORD DOCUMENT FILE attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline to apply is Friday, September 14, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
See full details HERE!
Your application will be kept in a large pool; and continuously reviewed for other & external opportunities
UCF Scholarship Opportunities
- Scholarship and Financial Aid opportunities can be found HERE!
External Scholarship Opportunities
- NEWH offers numerous scholarships for hospitality and tourism students. Please check the website. http://newh.org/available-scholarships for more information. Deadlines vary. Also check the NEWH Chapter scholarships. The Sunshine Chapter here is Florida offers a scholarship: http://newh.org/chapter-scholarships/
- Choose Restaurants: https://chooserestaurants.org/Programs-and-Scholarships/Undergraduate-Scholarships
- Undergraduate Student Scholarship opportunity – $2500-$10,000. All scholarship applicants must be:
- A citizen or lawful permanent resident1 of the United States of America and its territories.
- Enrolled or accepted as a full time or substantial part-time student at an accredited post-secondary institution, college, or university for the upcoming academic year
- Majoring in a restaurant or foodservice-related program
- Plan to be enrolled for at least two consecutive terms
- Unrelated to any employees or family members of the National Restaurant Association, National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, any state restaurant association