For Rosen College Students ONLY!
What is P.R.E.P. Connect: Rosen College students, join us for a general session that gives you the opportunity to learn from and network with experts in the hospitality, event and entertainment industries. Each session will be topic specific and will consist of a single speaker or panel. Session topics include hospitality and tourism, event management, theme park management, wines and spirits, industry consulting and more!
Spring 2023 P.R.E.P. Connect
PREP Connect meets once a month on Thursdays from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
||Wheel the World, Creating a More Inclusive Tourism Experience|
||Oracle, Hospitality Technology Positions|
||Event Leadership Panel with Dr. Michelle Holm|
||Vacation Ownership with Holiday Inn Club Vacations Inc.|
Register in advance: https://ucf.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0ucOChqjkpHNMXbFM9wsSwOVbKrM3cw95E
Spring 2023 P.R.E.P. Connect Sessions
Fall 2022 P.R.E.P. Connect Sessions
- Thursday, August 25, 2022: Technology Jobs for Hospitality Students
- Thursday, September 15, 2022: How an understanding of housekeeping can drive your career to hotel general manager
- Thursday, October 20, 2022: Working in the beverage industry: supply chain, sales, etc.
- Thursday, November 3, 2022: How to sustain a decades long career in tour management
Spring 2022 P.R.E.P. Connect – Conversations with Industry
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022: Tech and Events Management
- February 8, 2022: Entertainment Tech
- February 16, 2022: Postponed until a later date*
- February, 22, 2022: A Conversation with RCLC
- March 2, 2022: Disney Marketing
- March 22, 2022: Networking & Creating Podcasts
- March 30. 2022: Lodging Industry
- April 6, 2022: Cruise Industry
- April 13, 2022: Music & Entertainment Management
Fall 2021 P.R.E.P. Connect – Conversations with Industry
Thank you to everyone who participated in our fall 2021 P.R.E.P. Connect Conversations with Industry. Watch for information on our spring 2022 sessions.
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021: The Value of Mentorship
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021: Careers in the Wine & Spirits Industry
- Tuesday. September 21, 2021: Hospitality Meets Technology
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021: Entertainment Management in the Music Industry
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021: Luxury Opportunities in Hospitality
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021: Career Fair Preparation
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021: Success Stories of Rosen Entrepreneurs
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021: International Opportunities in the Industry
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021: Entertainment Management in the Music Industry
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021: Being Bold and Taking Risks
Summer 2021 P.R.E.P. Connect Sessions
Spring 2021 P.R.E.P. Connect Sessions