The Online Undergraduate Hospitality Management degree program and the Online Restaurant & Foodservice Management degree program are both restricted access. Applying for entrance to the University of Central Florida (UCF) starts the process. You may complete this process through UCF Online, however, admission to UCF does not guarantee admission to a restricted access program. Interested students will need to submit a separate internal application including the following documents.
- Goals Statement – applicants will need to provide a one-page (500 word limit) goal statement sharing their passion for the industry, career goals and why they have chosen the online degree program option.
- Resume – applicants will need to provide a detailed resume highlighting their experience in the hospitality industry and include the name and title of all supervisors
- Letters of Recommendation from Three Supervisors – Each letter of recommendation must include the supervisor’s title, company, address, telephone and email contact information. The letters can be written by current or former supervisors. The letters must be on official company letter head and have an original signature.
Before submitting the Rosen College Online Application for this restricted access program, the following minimum admission criteria is required.
- Admission to the University of Central Florida
- Two years of industry experience
- Completion of Rosen College Application