Prepare for the Career Fair
Are You Prepared for the Career Fair?
The Fall 2017 Rosen College Career Fair is Thursday, November 2, 2017
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
7 Fundamental Steps to Ensure Career Fair Success:
- Register online to attend the Career Fair
- Download the UCF Career Fair Plus App to see a list of participating employers and updates under “Spring 2017 Rosen College Hospitality Career Fair”
- Get your resume reviewed by Career Services, Rosen Professional Internships or Faculty
- Attend Career Services “Prepare for the Fair Workshops” (schedule coming soon)
- Learn about Stress Reducing Tips for Interviews HERE .
- Ensure that you have appropriate professional attire for day of Career Fair and any interviews. Check out this VIDEO with tips on dressing professionally.
- Stop by the Rosen Ready Room on the day of Career Fair to practice on your elevator pitch, to take a photo for your LinkedIn, learn stress techniques, and get last minute feedback on attire
Resume Critiques and Career Services Resources
As we get closer to the Career Fair space is very limited for scheduling resume critiques at the Rosen Campus!! Here are some ways that you can make sure you have your resume reviewed before the day of the career fair. Don’t wait until the last minute!
Attend one of the upcoming Career Services workshops on resumes, interview skills and how to stand out at the Career Fair
Drop in Resume Critiques at UCF Career Services on main campus (no appointment needed)
- Resume and Cover Letter Critique Drop-In Hours: Mon – Fri: 10am – 4pm
- Location: Career Services and Experiential Learning Building (CSEL)
Resume Critiques and Career Counseling by appointment at the Rosen College: Contact Sheila Perez, Career Development Coordinator at Sheila.email@example.com to schedule a time to have your resume reviewed. Please Note: The week of the Career Fair there will be limited opportunity to have your resume reviewed with Career Services at the Rosen College. Please be proactive and plan accordingly.