A Message from the Chair
I am extremely proud and excited to be the UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Alumni Chapter Chair for the 2016-17 year. Having been part of this chapter since its inception, I am looking forward to the new heights and growth we hope to achieve this year. Through the volunteer work of the board, our chapter strives to provide our alumni with worth-while networking experiences, a well-established mentorship program, and the opportunity to attend our award winning Hospitality Knight event in the spring.
This year in particular, we are excited about participating in UCF’s comprehensive campaign, IGNITE. To secure the funds needed to keep UCF at the forefront of research, growth, attendance, and sprit, it takes time and determination from many parties. UCF is currently experiencing a very exciting time full of growth and opportunity, and our Alma Mater deserves our attention and support.
I encourage you to take part in our chapter’s events in order to support the continued growth of the Rosen College Alumni Chapter. I look forward to having you join us at one of our upcoming events!
Danielle Derecola, ’03
Be an active part of a powerful network of more than 8,000 UCF Rosen College alumni. Stay informed, get involved and make a difference through the Rosen College Alumni Chapter.
- Chair: Danielle Derecola, ’03
- Vice Chair: Amanda Gonzalez, ’12
- Communication Chair: Natalie Kasper, ’10
- Immediate Past Chair: Matt Kilgo, ’12
- Update your contact info
- Submit a class note
- Find us on Facebook
- Add Rosen College to your LinkedIn profile
- Join the Rosen College Alumni Chapter Volunteer Board or one of our Committees.
- Attend Rosen Alumni Events like our signature annual event, Hospitality Knight.
- Find out what other Rosen College Alumni are doing now.
Make a Difference
- Serve as a mentor to the Peer Outreach Mentoring Program (POMP)
- Participate in the Rosen College Lodging Alumni Council (RCLAC)
Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Go Knights!
Alumni Relations Contact
Olivia Eriksen, ‘09 & ‘11
Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving
Rosen College of Hospitality Management
Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving | University Advancement
407-903-8810 | firstname.lastname@example.org