Thank you for your interest in our online Bachelor of Science degree program in Hospitality Management.
The hospitality industry is one of the largest career fields in the world and continues to grow at a rapid pace. Our mission is to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and ability to identify opportunities and challenges in the hospitality industry and to apply creative decision techniques in responding to those opportunities. The business core foundation courses will encompass accounting, finance, operations, guest service theory, human resources management, marketing and strategic leadership. Specialized track options offer expertise in select areas of focus providing a unique program of study.
Our online degree program will equip you with the knowledge and skill-sets to join the next generation of hospitality leaders.
Click HERE to learn more about the online Bachelor of Science degree program in Hospitality Management.
Please contact UCF Online for more information regarding applying to UCF and the the online degree program of your choice.
The Online Undergraduate Hospitality Management program is a restricted access degree program. Applying for entrance to the University of Central Florida (UCF) starts the process. You may complete this process through UCF Online, however, admission to UCF does not guarantee admission to a restricted access program. Interested students will need to submit a separate internal application including the following documents.
- Goals Statement – applicants will need to provide a one-page (500 word limit) goal statement sharing their passion for the industry, career goals and why they have chosen the online degree program option.
- Resume – applicants will need to provide a detailed resume highlighting their experience in the hospitality industry and include the name and title of all supervisors
- Letters of Recommendation from Three Supervisors – Each letter of recommendation must include the supervisor’s title, company, address, telephone and email contact information. The letters can be written by current or former supervisors. The letters must be on official company letter head and have an original signature.
Before submitting the Rosen College Online Application for this restricted access program, the following minimum admission criteria is required.
- Admission to the University of Central Florida
- Two years of industry experience
- Completion of Rosen College Application