At UCF’s Rosen College of Hospitality Management, every student is unique. They have various backgrounds and experiences as well as diverse personal and professional goals, but they have one thing in common — they decided that Rosen College was the best place to pursue their undergraduate degree. Take a moment to meet a few of our students (see links below), learn about their experience at Rosen College and what it’s like to live, learn and work in the heart of hospitality.
- Meet Entertainment Management major, Corey Clancy
- Meet Hospitality Management major Stephanie De Nobile
- Meet Event Management major, History minor Eddie Ganzy
- Meet Hospitality major, Nadya Jatoft
- Meet Event Management major Caitlin Walsh
Meet some alumni too:
- Meet Restaurant and Foodservice Management Major, now alumnus Laura Cortes ’16
- Meet Entertainment Management major, now alumnus Chris Elkins ’18!
- Meet Hospitality Management Major, now alumnus Charlie Suhling ’16