Visit Our Campus
We invite you to explore our Mediterranean-inspired, resort-style campus during a campus tour, held on Mondays and Fridays at 1 p.m., excluding holidays. Your hour-long visit will include an information session with an Admissions representative, a tour of our 159,000-square-foot facility. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Schedule your tour here.
High school, middle school and community groups are also invited to tour our campus. Group tours are conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, but must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. To schedule a group tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.903.8166.
UCF and Rosen College of Hospitality Management will be closed on the following holidays*:
- Monday, May 28, 2018, in observance of Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018, in observance of Independence Day
- Monday, September 3, 2018, in observance of Labor Day
- Monday, November 12, 2018, in observance of Veterans Day
- Thursday November 22 and Friday, November 23, 2018, in observance of Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018, in observance of Christmas Day
*The Undergraduate Admissions Office at the UCF Rosen College campus will reopen at 9 a.m. the following business day after being closed for the posted holidays.
The UCF Undergraduate Admissions Office hosts Open House events each year for prospective students. Our next events will be held on Friday, October 19, 2018, and Friday, February 15, 2019. Get more information about our Open House events.
Individual reservations are strongly encouraged. We will begin taking reservations in August 2018 for our October 19, 2018, event
If you are interested in bringing a group to Open House, please contact our office at 407-903-8166 or email@example.com for more information.