Join us for
We invite you to explore our Mediterranean-inspired, resort-style campus during a campus tour, held on Mondays and Fridays at 1 p.m., excluding holidays. Your hour-long visit will include an information session with an Admissions representative, a tour of our 159,000-square-foot facility. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Schedule your tour here.
High school, middle school and community groups are also invited to tour our campus. Group tours are conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, but must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. To schedule a group tour, please contact us at email@example.com or 407.903.8166.
Visitor parking requires a $5 Daily Parking Permit. Visitor permits may be purchased at the Pay Station located at the front of campus. Please follow the “Pay Here” sign to find the Pay Station. Daily Parking Permits may be purchased by credit or debit card. Once you purchase a Daily Permit, you may park in any available parking space located in the “D” Parking Lot with the parking pass displayed on your dashboard. The “D” parking area is denoted with a green sign. You may also park in one of the five metered parking spaces located to the right of the main guard gate entrance. The meters are cashless and signage is provided with information on how to download the app to add money to the meter. To view the link for the app prior to your visit, please visit https://ppprk.com/park/.
If you are visiting both the UCF Main Campus and Rosen Campus on the same day, the visitor parking pass should only be purchased once but make sure it is displayed on your dashboard when you park on either campus.
Campus Closures/Admissions Office Closures
UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management’s Undergraduate Admissions Office will be closed on the following dates/holidays*:
- Monday, August 19, 2019, the Undergraduate Admissions Office will be closed while our staff attends a retreat to prepare for the upcoming academic year. The office will reopen on August 20.
- Thursday, August 29, 2019, UCF and the Rosen College campus will close at 2 p.m. for UCF Football Game Day Operations. We encourage you to cheer on the UCF Knights as they take on FAMU. The game will be televised with game time details to be determined. Check out the 2019 Football Schedule and join us in cheering on the UCF Knights this fall. Go Knights! Charge On!
- Monday, September 2, 2019, in observance of Labor Day
- Monday, November 11, 2019, in observance of Veterans’ Day
- Thursday, November 28, 2019, in observance of Thanksgiving and Friday, November 29, 2019, the day after Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019, Christmas Day
*The Undergraduate Admissions Office at the UCF Rosen College campus will reopen at 9 a.m. the following business day after being closed for the posted holidays.
The UCF Undergraduate Admissions Office hosts Rosen College Open House events each year for prospective students. Our next events will be held on Friday, October 18, 2019, and Friday, February 21, 2020. Get more information about our Open House events.
Individual reservations are strongly encouraged. Register Now to reserve your spot for the Friday, October 18, 2019, Rosen College Open House. Rosen College Open House. We hope to see you soon!
Reservations will open in November 2019, for the February 21, 2020, event.
If you are interested in bringing a group to Open House, please contact our office at 407-903-8166 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.